Parents of New and Prospective Students
- Our Welcome Guide provides information about the College community, the local area, how student's opinions are heard, exams, courses, enrichment, the admissions process and much more.
- Our Student Pocket Guide is issued to students during the first few weeks of term. It contains key information such as dates, opening times of facilities, who to contact for welfare and support, timetable information, student benefits, absence reporting and much more.
Information for all Parents and Carers
- Attendance Statement - This document outlines the College's expectations in relation to attendance and the monitoring / reporting of absence. For general queries, parents and carers can contact our Attendance Officer in Student Services on 01784 228606.
- Student Contract - This is supplied to parents and carers for information. Each year all students sign a contract which outlines the expectations and values that the College asks students to uphold.
- Academic Support Guidelines - This summary guideline that is displayed around the College, outlines the support stages that will take place where students are not following expectations in lessons or core studies in relation to homework, effort, attendance or concentration.
- Misconduct Guidelines - This summary guideline that is displayed around the College, outlines the stages that will take place where students behave or intends to behave in a manner that is abusive, disruptive or inconsiderate to staff, students or the local community.
- The Student Management Guidelines are the full procedures available in relation to support and processes for students either failing to meet expectations or behaving in a manner that breaches the College's code of conduct.
Parent Portal Information
The Parent Portal is an online reference point for parents and carers to view summary information about their student's progress and attendance. Parents can also reporting absences on behalf of a student via the portal.
Reports are issued three times a year for Level 2 and Level 3, Year 2 Students and four times a year for Level 3, Year 1 students. Student Services will notify parents when reports are available to access online.
- (New guide coming soon..) This short guide provides information on setting up a Parent Portal account for first time users.
- (New guide coming soon..) This full user guide gives more detailed information about using the Parent Portal.
Difficulties with Parent Portal should be directed to our MIS team who will be able to support you. They can be emailed on MIS@strodes.ac.uk or please call the College Office on 01784 437506 who will direct your call accordingly.