A2 Business Studenrs attend IBM Conference
All A2 Double Applied Business students really enjoyed the IBM Finance Conference.
There was a range of different activities and workshops including:
- BAA- presentation on Heathrow and the Olympics
- Price Waterhouse Coopers- SWOT analysis of case study
- Air products- universities and decision making exercises
- TCI- committee conference
- ALLIANZ- jenga and true or false on insurance c
- IBM-team building, setting targets
All the students enjoyed the workshops and the chance of learning about companies that they had not heard of before. Students have to be prepared for an active day to work hard in teams in practical workshops with students from other colleges.