The College is a Public Authority under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and we acknowledge our obligations under this Act.
The College has adopted the Model Publication Scheme produced by the ICO. We have committed to:
- Proactively publish, or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information, including environmental information, which is held by the authority and falls within the classifications below.
- Specify the information which is held by the authority and falls within the classifications below.
- Proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information in line with the statements contained within this scheme.
- Produce and publish the methods by which the specific information is made routinely available so that it can be easily identified and accessed by members of the public.
- Review and update on a regular basis the information the authority makes available under this scheme.
- Produce a schedule of any fees charged for access to information which is made proactively available.
- Make this publication scheme available to the public.
The classes of information we make available are:
- Who we are and what we do. Organisational information, locations and contacts, constitutional and legal governance.
- What we spend and how we spend it. Financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, tendering, procurement and contracts. What our priorities are and how we are doing. Strategy and performance information, plans, assessments, inspections and reviews.
- How we make decisions. Policy proposals and decisions. Decision making processes, internal criteria and procedures, consultations.
- Our policies and procedures. Current written protocols for delivering our functions and responsibilities.
- Lists and Registers. Information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to the functions of the authority.
- The Services we offer. Advice and guidance, booklets and leaflets, transactions and media releases. A description of the services offered.
Strode’s College provides a Publication Scheme
Methods of access for published information not available directly from the website are detailed in the Publication Scheme.
Charges for information not published on the website are as follows:
|TYPE OF CHARGE
||BASIS OF CHARGE
| Disbursement cost
|| Photocopying/printing @ 4.5p per sheet (black & white)
||Photocopying/printing @ 18p per sheet (colour)
||Postage 53p (under 100g)
||Actual cost of Royal Mail standard 2nd class
||In accordance with the relevant legislation (quote the actual statute)
To make a request for information either email email@example.com (please be aware that emails may be filtered due to content, so if you do not receive a reply within 7 days please use the mail address below) or alternatively please send a letter to: